Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year of 2010


Happy 2010 New Year to all. As a child growing up in the 50's & 60's we often talked about 2000 and if we would still be here! Well it is 2010 and unbelievable we are still here!!! It is a beautiful, sunny day and up in the 40's. That is a heat wave for NM. My DH butterflied a pork roast, stuffed it with apple stuffing, and rolled it up to bake. Yummy. The past few weeks I have been working on the Art League booklet. There are 3 businesses we put an exhibit of art in their lobby every month and I take the photos. It makes a nice booklet. I have 3 art work on the left, Silk Ribbon lady, tatted hearts with the doggies and the ocean with the palm trees. In the pictures of the officers I am in the middle with a dark collar serving as VP. After inserting all the pages in the booklet, I sewed a seam down. Much better than staples.

No comments: