Thursday, March 25, 2010








Started hand quilting the Bluework Snowman Quilt. The first two blocks are completed and it is hard to see the hand quilting white thread on white background. Perhaps it will show up more on the darker background. I am not quilting traditionally instead of straight lines there are a lot of swirls and the hand quilted snowflakes are done with a fly stitch. It is a year project as I only hand quilt about an hour per day.
My plants will soon be leaving for the green house. I have two sweet potato plants in the lower left corner. A few cherry tomatoes, celebrity tomatoes, cabbage, broccoli, basil and rosemary. DH planted over 100 Vidalia and TX sweet Onions. Why so many? I have no idea. The apricot tree is in flower and the temp this am 25. Probably no apricots again this year but it is a nice tree for shade.

No comments: