Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cherub Doily and TIAS Day 7

Cherub Doily by Ann Wilson
Yikes the tatting police are out!! When I saw Jane Eborall's blog yesterday I had to go and read the rest of it like many of you!!! It was about her and not me!!! Let me explain...Some designers do not like their patterns tampered with... It is a very pretty small doily and I needed an extra row to fit on a jar of jam.  After a few attempts to making an extra row it finally gelled!!  Tatting 2 rings  on each end in the chain above worked out very nicely. I like the blending of the Lizbeth's Pink Parade colors. I would like to see more of those colors.
  1. Now Jane, this is getting really weird!

4 comments:

Jane Eborall said...

But I'm weird too don't forget!!!!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello from blustery Michigan. The doily is truly very pretty and the shades of pink are stunning. I'm I guess it is not a tea pot how about a donkey/horse?? LOL Hugs Judy

God's Kid said...

What a pretty doily! :)

Quayceetatter said...

Thank you ladies for your nice comments.