Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Needle Book

Needle book is completed for my Christmas Exchange. Ms Green loves sheep and her initials are tatted in Lizbeth green thread!!

The inside are wool squares.

Every one needs extra pairs of embroidery scissors.

The last page I made a pocket to add sewing notions. This one is stuffed with hand dyed silk ribbon. Can you believe I found "sheep" fabric and it was not made in China but Japan!! Also found a table topper pattern with sheep applique! (15 x 38). Pattern is easy and adorable. It can be found at     www.briarwoodcottage.net     #62 Calendar Pocket -  March.              

4 comments:

Suztats said...

This is very nice! You took the time to find special materials, and to suit your swap partner's tastes.

Unknown said...

Linda very cute....she will love it.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Your needle book is lovely as is your stitching.

A Very Happy and Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your DH. Hugs Judy

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Ms Green is a lucky lady! I love sheep too and I know this would thrill me so I am sure she must have been pleased to receive it! The scissors are just adorable and such a nice touch!