Friday, January 4, 2013


News from Jane Ebroal.....This year's TIAS (Tat It And See) is starting next week on January 11, 2013 -- and it is a FRIDAY!! All of my Fridays on 2013 are going to be good ones!!! LOL

For us quilters it is like a mystery or block of the week!!

Here is the link for the TIAS blog http://tatitandsee. blogspot. co.uk and the link to the introduction page http://janeeborall. freeservers. com/TIAS2013/ IntroTIAS2013. pdf
Details of what you need will be on the introduction page. Jane also mentioned no beads but there will be split rings.

Cathy by Design had a sale on her yummy lace. I indulged and purchased some of the most beautiful laces.
I have to figure out what blogger has done as I cannot post pictures from my picture files. UGH
Why do they think they have to change a system when it worked just fine.
I have switched to Mozilla Firefox and can now upload pictures!
Internet Explorer has lots of problems!!!

 













2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty! What kind of lace is that? I can't tell from the picture.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful laces. Who is cathy by design?