Friday, January 13, 2012

Teapot Embroidery and Tatted Hearts


The teapot embroidery is a block of the month from DMC. The top tatted hearts are patterns from Patti Duff.  On the bottom the pink heart is a pattern from Mark Myers and the red/purple from Victats. All the hearts are tatted with Lizbeth size 40. Hens and Chicks make a nice doily for the teapot and it was tatted with DMC size 10.  Karey Solomon needed blocks to make a lap quilt for a fellow tatter Kathy who had a stroke. The teapot block is my donation. 

2 comments:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Linda, Your Teapot is very pretty and your stitching and tatting is lovely. I think the tatting makes everything more special. We finally got some snow but I reckon way down there in the south you have more. Very strange hey?? Hugs Judy

omax2@jwvantuil.com said...

Where did you find the cute teapot?? I've been checking the DMC site, but not finding it.
I like what you've done with tatting pieces, too - another thing to learn!
I have a tatting needle (maybe a shuttle somewhere) but have not yet learned to use either.
I shall have to spend some time on your blog - lots of pretty things to look at - thank you!
Gerda in Alberta